Greater Longview United Way partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
• Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
• No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
• Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
• Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
• Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
• Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
• Unlimited uses
How it Works:
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
If you are part of an organization that can help the Greater Longview United Way distribute a large number of cards to your employees, members, or clients please contact Heather Stevenson to join us in increasing access to healthcare in our community.