Contributions like yours support 31 programs that improve education, financial stability, and health in our community! This means assistance like food boxes, literacy programs, child advocacy, and much more for the Greater Longview area! 


My Contact Information
Please check all that apply.
Employer Information
Donation Method
Payroll Deduction
Contribution Amount Per Pay Period
Number of Pay Periods for Donation
Check Donation
Please make checks payable to Greater Longview United Way or GLUW. Checks can be mailed to PO Box 411 Longview, TX 75606.
Cash Donation
Please give your cash donation to your Campaign Coordinator.
Credit/ Debit Card Donation
After completing this form you will be redirected to our payment page, hosted by GiveButter, where you will be able to process your transaction in a secured environment. 

Please be sure to enter the same values that you have entered on this form. Thank you!
Total Annual Contribution
My Designation
Your pledge will automatically be invested in community agencies as directed by trained volunteers unless you select to designate. Only Greater Longview United Way funded agencies are eligible for designation and a minimum of $50 is required. Designations that do not meet these requirements will be allocated to the general fund.

Would you like to designate a GLUW agency?
My Recognition
Are you eligible for recognition? If your individual donation or combined gift with your spouse totals $1,000 or more, you are considered a Leadership donor and are eligible to become a member of the Longview Leadership Society. If you have donated to any United Way for 10 years or more you are a Loyal Contributor.

Please select all that apply.
In Honor or Memory of Donation
You can dedicate your pledge to honoring or preserving the memory of a loved one. We will send an acknowledgment to your loved one or to one of their family members.

Would you like to dedicate your pledge?
Who would you like us to send the acknowledgement of your pledge to?
My signature below confirms my pledge as stated above.

No goods or services were provided in exchange for this contribution. Your contribution is tax-deductible as allowed by law. Please keep a copy of this form for your tax records. You will also need a copy of your pay stub, W-2, or other employer document showing the amount withheld and paid to a charitable organization.