IRS Virtual Service Delivery
How it works?
Through the use of communication technology, the taxpayer will walk to a workstation containing a high-definition videoconference monitor and connect virtually with an IRS TAX employee. The taxpayer and the IRS representative will see and hear each other while face-to-face service is provided remotely.
- Account inquiries: Help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account
- Adjustments: Changes to tax account information
- Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order
- Solutions to Tax Issues
- Tax Law Assistance
- Payment Arrangements
- Transcripts: will be mailed to taxpayer
- Taxpayer Identification numbers
Services not available
- Payments (cash, check or money orders)
- Copies of Tax Returns
- Form 2290 Stamped Schedule 1
- Alien Clearances
Who to Contact
Call 1-844-545-5640 to make an appointment.