Para instruciones en español de click aquí.
For those unable to attend one of our tax preparation site, we offer a drop-off service for tax preparation.
You can drop all required forms and documents in our locked drop box at the Greater Longview United Way office at 310 S Fredonia, Longview TX 75601.
Each one of these forms has to be signed by all taxpayers and dropped off with your documents, for your return to be prepared.
- Intake/Interview & Quality Review Sheet (Form 13614-C)
- Consent to Use / Disclose Tax Return Information
- Virtual VITA/TCE Taxpayer Consent (Form 14446) - Only return Page 3. Keep Pages 1 and 2 for your records.
- Additional Tax Information Sheet
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION
To prepare your income tax return, we are required to obtain your supporting documents. Below you will find a list of what we will need depending on your situation.
- Copy of Social Security Cards for all individuals on the tax return
- Copy of a Photo ID of the taxpayer(s)
- All income documents (W-2, 1099, etc.)
- Form 1098T (if claiming college expenses)
- Total paid to daycare provider and daycare provider's tax identifying number (such as their Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number)
- Forms 1095-A, B, or C (for Health Insurance)
- Economic Impact Payment (3rd Stimulus Check) Notice 1444C (if applicable)
- Letter 6419 provides the total amount of Advance Child Tax Credit payments that were disbursed to you during 2021. (if applicable)
- Business expenses (if applicable)
- Receipts from charitable donations (if applicable)
- Bank routing number and account number (if you would like to receive a direct deposit)
You must provide a working phone number. We need to be able to call you to:
- Let you know that we have been received your documents.
- Ask any questions or notify you if additional information is needed.
- Set an appointment to sign and pick up your tax return.
ALL COMPLETED FORMS AND TAX DOCUMENTS MUST BE DROPPED OFF BY APRIL 10TH.
Documents and signed forms can also be faxed to (903)758-1919.
This service is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any questions regarding what documents you will need to provide, you can contact us at (903)236-9211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DROP OFF BOX LOCATION
Our secure locked drop box is located just outside the front door of Greater Longview United Way on 310 S Fredonia St Longview, TX 75601.
All required forms may also be picked up from this location.