Loaned Executive Job Description
- Loaned Executives work with assigned company accounts during the United Way campaign. Loaned Executives serve as ambassadors for United Way, conveying the needs of the community to encourage individuals and companies to “give, advocate & volunteer”.
Benefits to the Loaned Executives
- Provides: leadership and team building skills, increased public speaking and communication skills, project/time management skills, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Valuable contacts throughout the business community.
- Opportunities to make a difference in your community.
Benefits to the Company
- Increased employee leadership and advanced professional skills.
- Stengthen your company’s relationships with other organization through shared contacts and working relationships.
- Recognition as a leader committed to strengthening our community.
Benefits to the Community
- Dollars raised allow Greater Longview United Way to increase funding of vital programs impacting the health, education, and financial stability of our community.
- Lives are improved, and a stronger community is created.
- Stronger community = safer community = economically stable community.
How to get started
- Whether you are an employer wanting to loan an executive or are interested in becoming a loaned executive yourself, please fill the form below.
- We would love to have you or your company involved in our Loaned Executive program. For more information, please contact Donna Sharp at the United Way office at 903-758-0191
The Loaned Executive Program runs from September through December.